Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Starting out.

Thank you for joining me. I am an ex smoker and I have been been using a vaping to kick the habit, I know that is awesome to quit smoking but I really enjoy vaping and have learned much about the process and the equipment along the way. I have decided to record my views, reviews and opinions as well as lessons learned about this so you can learn from it too. I plan to review products I have used and I will start what I paid for them and my experience. If you are a retailer or wholesaler or manufacture of a Vape product you can send it to me and I will post my experience with it and let people know you provided it to me free of charge. Another topic I will address is the efforts to help remove the stigma of front this product that is being painted on it because of its relationship to smoking, when clear evidence is provided that it is as harmful as cigarette smoking I will change my tune but from my experience with the product I consider it a life saver in that I am not smoking anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment